The 10 day safari can be done by those interested in game especially the big five and the cats. While on 10 day Kenya Safari and primates, one can be able to visit Aberdare, Samburu National reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Masai Mara game reserve and Mgahinga National Park. Activities include game drives, cultural encounters and bird watching, mountain Gorilla tracing and golden monkey tracking
Summary of day Kenya Safari
- Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdare for evening game drive
- Day 2: Morning game drive and transfer to Samburu National Park
- Day 3: Game drive in Samburu National reserve a chance to spot Samburu’s special.
- Day 4: Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
- Day 5: Morning game drive and transfer to Masai Mara
- Day 6: Morning and evening game drives in Masai Mara
- Day 7: Transfer to Entebbe via Kisumu and overnight Entebbe.
- Day 8: Transfer to Mgahinga National Park for overnight
- Day 9: Gorilla tracking and overnight in Kisoro
- Day 10: Golden Monkey tracking and flight out via Kigali
- You will visit the East African countries of Kenya and Uganda.
- You will visit Aberdare, Samburu, Nakuru National Park, Masai Mara National Park, and Mgahinga National Park.
- You will do game drives and boat cruises, birding gorilla tracking and golden monkey tracking. There will be cultural encounters and other optional activities around the park like guided nature community walk and canoe.