This 3 Day Gorilla habituation experience road tour is the first of its kind and takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for three memorable nights with one day of gorilla habituation experience. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is well known for being home to almost a half of the endangered mountain gorillas in the whole world. It’s a wonderful place where mountain gorillas co-exist with wild chimpanzees. Until recently Bwindi impenetrable National Park was known for gorilla trekking but with the introduction of gorilla habituation experience by Uganda Wildlife Authority, those that would love to spend more hours with gorillas should look at booking our 3 day gorilla habituation experience road tour.
Summary of our 3 Day Gorilla Habituation experience road tour
- Day 01: Our 3 day Gorilla habituation experience road tour starts from Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Day 02: Spend 4 hours with gorillas during your 3 day Gorilla habituation experience road tour in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 03: Drive back to Kampala/Entebbe for your departure flight.
- You’ll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda)
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Activities: gorilla habituation experience
- Getting around: open-sided 4×4 vehicle & pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged for extra cost
Things To Consider
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- This safari holiday is guided by the new normal Post covid lockdown Safari SOPS
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- Tour can be customized
- Solo travelers can join this tour
- Age Limit: 15 years and above