The 3 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour is a magical journey into the isolated jungles of East Africa where you should expect an experience like no other. Being close to a family of wild mountain gorillas in the deep misty jungle of Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park is utterly magical; nothing can ever prepare you for such an experience – their sheer beauty, brawn and soulful brown eyes, their astonishingly human-like expressions or their extraordinarily gentle demeanor. One hour with these gentle creatures – 60 minutes, is all it takes to change your whole life’s experience.
This 3 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour is a budget safari that is designed to allow every traveler to have a chance to spend time with the world’s endangered mountain gorillas. If you’re a luxury traveler, don’t be bounced off yet. This Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour can be tailor made to suit your style too. Enquire with our team team of experts to make sure you get your desired safari package – including the right accommodation, transportation, meals and gorilla permits.
Depending on the availability of gorilla permits at the time of your confirmation, you may trek gorillas in Buhoma, Ruhija, Rushaga or Nkuringo.
- Safari takes place in South Western Uganda.
- Safari starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda)
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Track the mountain gorilla tracking and spend one hour with the selected family of gorillas
- Countryside road trip in an open-sided 4×4 vehicle and pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged at an extra cost
Things To Note before you book this 3 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- Safari is guided by the new normal post covid 19 SOPS
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- Tour can be customized
- Solo travelers can join this tour
- Age Limit: 15 years and above