The 8-day safari packs a lot into a short time span. It gives the best of each world and is most suited to those on short holidays, who are interested in primates and game i.e. The Big 5. While on this safari, one will be able to visit Masai Mara National Park in Kenya, and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in South Western Uganda. You will be able to do game drives,bird watching, cultural encounters and gorilla trekking.
Summary of 8 day Masai Mara, Gorilla & Chimpanzee Safari
- Day 1:Pick up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and driven to Masai Mara National Park (Approx 4-6 hrs drive)
- Day 2:Game drive in Masai Mara National Park
- Day 3:Game Drive, Cultural Interactions, Guided Nature Walks in Masai Mara
- Day 4: Transfer from Masai Mara National Park to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park via Kisumu and Entebbe International Airport using Airkenya/Aerolink.
- Day 5: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 6: Transfer from Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to Kibaale Forest National Park
- Day 7: Chimpanzee Trekking in Kibaale Forest National Park
- Day 8: Depart Kibaale Forest National Park for Entebbe for your flight back home.
- You will visit the East African countries of Kenya and Uganda.
- You will visit Masai Mara National Park, Kibaale National Park and Mgahinga or Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- You will do game drives and boat cruises, gorilla tracking, birding. There will be cultural encounters and other optional activities around the park like guided nature walks.