The 9-day safari can be done by those interested in Game, Flora, Fauna and Primates. While on this safari, one will be able to visit Samburu Game Reserve National Park, Masai Mara National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. You will be able to do Game drives and Bird watching, Cultural Encounters and Gorilla Trekking.
Summary of 9 day Kenya-Uganda Safari
- Day 1: Pick up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi and drive to Samburu Game Reserve for an overnight stay.
- Day 2: Game Drive in Samburu National Park
- Day 3: Drive from Samburu National Park to Naivasha for overnight stay.
- Day 4: Drive from Naivasha toMasai Mara National Park
- Day 5: Game drives in Masai Mara National Park
- Day 6: Drive from Masai Mara National Park to Kisumu
- Day 7: Flight from Kisumu to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park via Entebbe International Airport.
- Day 8: Track Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 9: Track Golden Monkeys in the morning and drive to Kigali in the afternoon to catch an evening flight back home.
- You will visit the East African countries of Kenya and Uganda
- The 9-day Game, Bird and Primate Safari starts in Kenya and ends in Uganda – The Pearl of Africa
- You will visit Samburu National Park, Masai Mara National Park, Lake Naivasha and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- You will do game drives and boat cruises, birding, golden monkey tracking and gorilla tracking. There will be cultural encounters and other optional activities around the park.